Who we are:
ECPR, is an award-winning agency of professionals who serve clients making a difference in the community and their industries. Our team of 20+ is based in Austin, shaping compelling stories and building brands.
Who we are looking for:
ECPR is hiring a skilled digital strategist. In addition to the qualifications below, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how digital strategy augments traditional public relations work and a desire to innovate and lead digital efforts across multiple client teams. You will also play a pivotal role in growing the firm’s digital presence and more efficiently using digital and social media to grow our business. You will understand the value that coalitions have to public relations efforts and know how to mobilize them digitally. Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, execute and evaluate digital strategies for ECPR and select clients, including optimizing for paid (SEM) and organic (SEO), designing successful social media content strategies to drive consistent follower and engagement growth.
- Work in tandem with the account teams on integrated program development and execution.
- Create and publish social media content across all platforms.
- Set platform performance goals, and measure and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Identify and execute innovative content to drive client awareness.
- Engage in, and support, client communication and presentations.
- Work with influencers to optimize content.
What you’ll gain:
- The pride that comes from working with clients making a difference in your community
- A chance to learn from seasoned communication professionals
- Foundational, practical communication skills
- Exposure to communication, outreach and marketing best practices
- A chance to work in a professional environment with ample opportunities to network with Austin professionals
- Experience with multiple aspects of the marketing and communication field (from creative to analytics)
- Competitive salary of $60,000 – $70,000/year (commensurate with experience)
- Benefits including hybrid office environment, medical and dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) and more
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in paid (SEM) and organic (SEO) social media strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to drive growth and engagement on social media platforms.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to bring creative ideas/campaigns to life.
- Self-starter who can create and develop content, and execute effectively.
- Expertise and strategic ability to utilize all facets and distinct features across all social platforms (Instagram stories, posts and reels, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ability to analyze digital insights on all platforms and optimize based on findings.
- Proficient in graphic design (IE, Canva, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Expertise in building simple websites for clients (WordPress and WordPress Pro).
- Honed research skills with the ability to generate data-based insights to weave into the strategy process.
- Superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for the work and a can-do attitude driven by a desire to secure wins for a diverse set of clients.
- Experience in leveraging influencers preferred.
- Experience in a public relations agency team environment is highly preferred but not required.
Deadline to apply is August 31, 2022.
Start date: Fall 2022
ECPR is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, alienage, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.
Are you ready to apply?
Please complete our application and submit your resume, cover letter (including salary requirement), list of technical proficiencies/experience and portfolio of work.